for new and not-so-new
Beth Bloomfield, PCC, will be working with a select few
coaches to build their practices and deepen their coaching skills, especially focusing on designing effective practices and getting clients "unstuck."
Why hire a Mentor Coach?
- You've had formal coach training, but you want to keep on learning and growing
- You want honest, objective feedback on your coaching
- You've had a coach before and know you learn well through partnering
- You'd like some practical strategies for building and
growing your coaching business
- You're looking for resources and peer connections to support you as you grow
- You want a sounding board to help you work through difficult client situations
- You're getting ready to apply for ICF certification
- You want to become a truly great coach!
Why hire me as your Mentor Coach?
- Seasoned, experienced Executive Coach with a thriving practice in corporate, non-profit, and government sectors
ICF Professional Certified Coach (PCC) and Newfield Network grad
- Faculty member in the Georgetown University Leadership Coaching Certificate Program
- As a Learning Circle Coach at Georgetown, experienced Mentor Coach in ICF-accredited coach training program
- What you get when you hire me as your Mentor Coach:
- A mentor coaching program tailored to your individual needs
- Encouragement and support for developing your own coaching style
Access to your coach when you need it most
- Insight, intelligence, humor and a focus on getting results
- Practical approaches to your toughest challenges
If you're interested in continuing your growth as a coach in a learning environment that focuses directly on you and your needs, contact Beth at (505) 992-2675.